This event is now over
iCert Global conducts 1 day ITIL® Foundation Certification Training Course in Trichy, India | iCert Global
ITIL Foundation course is a 1-day workshop covering the basic understanding of the Life Cycle and packed with stimulating discussions, lots of practical examples, and a real-life case study woven through the course to illustrate the concepts taught.
Advantages of attending ITIL 2017 Foundation Training Course
· High Pass Rate, 100% Money Back.
· 2-day classroom workshop.
· 90-day online e-learning.
· Self-study preparation with APMG accredited course-ware.
· Take 2 full-length (40 questions, 1-hour) ITIL simulation tests online.
· Online training with 7 full-length audio-video chapters and 2 ITIL 2017simulation tests.
· Earn 45 PDUs: 45 PDUs certificate for PMP-certified participants.
· 24*7 customer support via live chat, phone and e-mail.
· Opportunity to get ITIL certified: Attempt ITIL 2017 exam on the 2nd day of the training.
· Access ITIL training forums to connect with other training aspirants for knowledge sharing and exam tips.
The ITIL Foundation level qualification doesn’t necessitate any pre-requisite and generally offered to anyone with a keen interest in Service management. The academic qualification will stipulate a bachelor degree.
Service Management as a Practice and Service Lifecycle
Generic Concepts and Definitions covering Service Strategy, Service Design and Service Transition
Key Principles and Models covering Service Strategy, Service Design and Service Transition
Processes covering Service Strategy, Service Design and Service Transition
Generic Concepts and Definitions covering Service Operation and Continual Service Improvement.
What is the cost of ITIL Foundation classroom training?
ITIL Foundation courses are generally 1-day long. iCert Global offers ITIL Foundation course that leads to the ITIL foundation qualification and enables delegates to understand the key concepts and terminology within the newly updated ITIL framework. Delegates will sit the ITIL exam on the final day. The cost of this course depends upon the location .
What is an ITIL qualification?
ITIL stands for: Information Technology Infrastructure Library.
The ITIL Certificates are designed as - IT Service Management - qualifications . They are aimed at all personnel who wish to become familiar with the best practices for IT Service Management, as defined in the Axelos IT Infrastructure Library guidelines.
What does having ITIL certification mean?
The holder of the Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management should be aware of the techniques, processes and functions in the core ITIL publications of Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation and Continual Service Improvement. He or she should be able to relate this knowledge to wider IT issues and to their own work environment.
For Further Queries Please Contact:
contact us: +91 (80) 65370333 ,
IND: +91 (80) 65370333
June 10, 2017
9:00 am to 6:00 pm
109, Williams Road, Cantonment, 620001
Tiruchirappalli , Tamil Nadu